Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet | Available Late 2016
The Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet has an aggressive style built for those gnarley riders. From hanging wheelies to splitting lanes on the freeway this motorcycle helmet will protect and outlast.
The Lane Splitter will provide riders with protection and comfort. It has plenty of air flow to keep your head cool with vents in the chinbar and the oulet in the back. This motorcycle helmet has excellent optics and an easy replaceable polycarbonate shield. The hardware is the same as the Gringo S Helmet. Another great feature is the pockets inside the helmet for drop in communication systems.
- Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recess
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as the Gringo S helmets
The Biltwell Lane Splitter will be available for purchase in late 2016 and it will also meet DOT and ECE standards!
Take a look at our video breakdown of the new helmet:
These helmets will be available late 2016, we will have every size and colorway available when they are available.