The Horse BackStreet Choppers Magazine 2018 Wall Calendar lives on and it's better than ever! This exciting new wall calendar features high-quality dazzling photos that couldn't be printed in the ever-popular Horse BackStreet Choppers Magazine. All of the photos were carefully selected and arranged by Chanel 'Mz. Debo'. These stunning images will delight the viewer all year long.
A classic and as popular now as ever, The Horse BackStreet Choppers Magazine 2018 Wall Calendar is a great addition to the home, office, lockers, shops, garages, or anywhere you wish. Perfect for any Horse BackStreet Choppers fan or appreciator of the magazine and sexy models! It's a must-have for any fan.
• Each month features multiple photos of sexy models
• Each month includes a photo of a bike
• First time print of the photos
• Centerfold can be pulled out to be used as a poster
• Week starts on Sunday
• 12 months: December 2017 - December 2018
• Ample space for notes, important dates, and contacts
• Includes holidays, bike events and The Horse Special dates
• Bonus poster: 12x18
• Formated to be mounted
• Sized closed: 12in x 9in
• Size opened: 12in x 18in
• Binding: stapled
* Calendar includes some nudity
- Shipping after December 19, 2017
- 1 days Production time to package
- 7 days shipping time for domestic
- 21 days shipping time for international
• Back Cover: “Psycho Addiction” - issue 175 - bike builder/ owner: Magics Custom Cycle (Sportster 48) - photographer: Eyes of a Crow Photography & Videography
• "Ink @ AVN" (January 2017, Las Vegas, NV, USA) - issue: 170 April 2017 - models: Sophie Grace, Cali Carter, Nina Elle, Anna Bell Peaks, Sarah Jesse, Karen Materia, Cortana Blue, Anna deVille, Kleio Valentien, Kimberly Chi &September Reign -photographer: Dean Roxby
• "Early Grave": 1970 Triumph - issue: 174 January 2018 (Cover) - bike builder:Greg Hartwell bike owner: Sean Murray - model: Nora Elizalde photographer: Gary Quiring
• "Ringmaster": 1958 FLH - issue: 175 February/ March 2018 (Cover) - bike builder/ owner: Daily Driver Choppers - model: Bethanie - photographer: Earl’s Garage “David Campbell”
• "Eddie": 1997 Sporster (The Counts Studio, Las Vegas, NV, USA) - issue: 170 April 2017 - bike builder: Ricky Bongos - model: Jessica Wood - photographer: Vegas Torch
• "The Race of Gentlemen: Women Racers" - issue: 164 September 2016 - photographer: Debbie Fitch
• "El’s Diablo": 1949 H-D FL - issue: 148 February/March 2015 - bike builder/ owner: El Morehardt - model: Amy Bathory - photographer: Dave Dawson & El Morehardt
• "Smoke Special issue #1": June 2017- models: Cherry Bombs & Chanel ‘Mz. Debo’ - photographers: Eric Hahn, Mikey Revolt, Chris Lonsberry
• "Agent Orange": Pandemonium 88” Chopper 2016 Cover Contest Submission - issue: 174 January 2018 - bike builder/ owner: Peter Pohl - model: Roxy
• "Pan of Possession": Panhead - issue: 168 January/ February 2017 - bike builder/ owner: Bryan Polland - model: Megan Garcia - photographer: Mark Fountain
• "The Ultimate Fate of Captain Evil": HD 88” - issue: 171 Summer 2017 - bike builder/ owner: Tim Pilcher - model: Rianne Rodriguez - photographer: “Twila Knight”
• "Order of Death": 1993 Sporster 1200 - issue: 173 December 2017 - bike builder/ owner: Mike Blanchard - models: Katie Eleanor - photographer: John Merkle
• "The Amen": Panhead - issue: 175 February/ March 2018 - bike builder: Wayne (Beercan Willy) - bike owner: Joe (Hollywood/ Bikers Tale) - model: Tru Glory - photographer: Studio85 Photography
• "Elton’s Tracker": 1979 Kawasaki DR370 Board Tracker - issue: 169 March 2017 - bike builder/ owner: Elton Roundhill - model: Danica Hays - photographer: Enzo Bourgette
• "Bare Bones Ironhead": 1979 XLS 1000c - issue: 165 October 2016 - bike builder/ owner: Clance Lesiak - model: Amy - photographer: Mark Fountain
Some of our items are so popular that we can't keep them in stock. We've partnered with some of the best companies within different industries to help keep up with Chanel (Mz. Debo) as she creates new products. So we've added pre-order options for some of our products.
Pre-order options are available to select if an item is out-of-stock or needs to be manufactured. Pre-orders are guaranteed immediate shipment as soon as it's manufactured.
For our partner products, these are custom hade-made products that takes time. Time for them to produce a great perfect product. When you place an order for a part, they start production on it then. Time varies per parts, so contact them directly for more information regarding their production time.
You can select pre-order, pay and when its done being manufactured, it will automatically ship to you.
Most of our packages come with a packing slip. Please hold on to this for returns.
No Returns on Magazine Subscriptions, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycles, Custom Parts, Under Garments and Gift cards.
If you have questions regarding a product sold by a Vendor, please contact the vendor first. If you are still having issues please contact us.
- Phone: 1-586-992-9803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing: 51081 Milano Drive, Macomb, MI 48042