This 93 cubic inch S&S SH93H engine fits 1970-84 HD big twin models and is ideal for a building a retro custom bike.
New in box on pallet.
Original purchase from S&S Cycle in 2016.
Certificate of Origin will be provided.
Features and benefits
• SH93H = SH is Shovelhead 93cu in High compression
• Natural crankcases and black powder coated cylinders
• S&S 9.1:1 forged pistons and S&S Super Stock dual plugged cylinder heads
• S&S cast cam cover
• S&S hydraulic valve train and roller rocker arms
• S&S Super Stock™ single fire ignition system
• S&S Super carburetor with classic teardrop air cleaner
S&S Cycle 510-0364_kn_p_sh_owners_manual.pdf
S&S® SH-Series engines contain 1984-’99 style S&S cam and tappets.
We offer multiple options for shipping this item.
1) Buyer arranges shipping
2) Freight Shipping (Buyer unloads) Transit time: 5-7 days
3) Freight Shipping (Liftgate Service) Transit time: 5-7 days
Some of our items are so popular that we can't keep them in stock. We've partnered with some of the best companies within different industries to help keep up with Chanel (Mz. Debo) as she creates new products. So we've added pre-order options for some of our products.
Pre-order options are available to select if an item is out-of-stock or needs to be manufactured. Pre-orders are guaranteed immediate shipment as soon as it's manufactured.
For our partner products, these are custom hade-made products that takes time. Time for them to produce a great perfect product. When you place an order for a part, they start production on it then. Time varies per parts, so contact them directly for more information regarding their production time.
You can select pre-order, pay and when its done being manufactured, it will automatically ship to you.
Most of our packages come with a packing slip. Please hold on to this for returns.
No Returns on Magazine Subscriptions, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycles, Custom Parts, Under Garments and Gift cards.
If you have questions regarding a product sold by a Vendor, please contact the vendor first. If you are still having issues please contact us.
- Phone: 1-586-992-9803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing: 51081 Milano Drive, Macomb, MI 48042